Day 1: Arrive BeijingFly to China, arrive at Beijing Capital Int’l Airport, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative, only transfer to hotel and take a rest. Free on your own at the rest of the day.
Day 2: Day 2 BeijingBreakfast at hotel, 1000a.m. Departure from Hotel, start City tour. Visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”. Pearl shop. Visit to the world famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the center of the city. Visit the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years.Transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner and then return back hotel. Breakfast + Indian Dinner
Day 3: BeijingBreakfast at hotel, 1000a.m. Departure from Hotel, start City tour. Visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off intrusion. Visit a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. Afternoon proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside). Yaxiu market shopping at leisure.Transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner and then return back hotel. Breakfast + Chinese Lunch in Great Wall+ Indian dinner
Day 4: BeijingBreakfast at hotel, 1000a.m. Departure from Hotel, start City tour. Visit the Temple of Heaven, which is the “Supreme Ultimate Force”,visit Silk Shop, Visit the Lama Temple, Lama Temple Beijing (Yonghegong), or Palace of Peace and Harmony Lama Temple or Yonghegong Lamsery, a renowned lama temple of the Yellow Hat Sect of Lamaism, Xidan shopping at free leisure. Breakfast + Indian dinner
Day 5: Beijng To KathmanduBreakfast at hotel, free leisure and check out before 12:00am. Transfer to airport to get Int’l flight.
Welcome to the Peoples republic of China. China, a communist nation in East Asia, is the world’s most populous country. Its vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountain ranges, lakes, rivers and 14,500km of coastline. Beijing, the capital, mixes modern architecture with historic sites including sprawling Tiananmen Square. Its largest city, Shanghai, is a skyscraper-studded global financial center. The iconic Great Wall of China fortification runs east-west across the country's north.
- In the booking time 40% of the total amount has to be paid.
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gift package and transfer service.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 1 Chinese Lunch in Great Wall + 3 Indian Dinner.
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide.
- Full payment has to be done after visa.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for 4 Nights in Jingdu Guilong Hotel or similar.
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on SIC basis.
- Tip for driver and guide
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in itinerary, first gate entrance
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day